Now you can replace your old magneto with a modern electronic ignition from Tri-Spark. Suits the Vincent V Twin, 3 bolt flange applications Lucas magneto KVF.
- No more magneto problems - now you can have all the benefits of electronic ignition
- Fully digital - Extreme spark stability - LED static timing indicator
- No springs or weights - Electronic spark advance - 12 volt operation
- Completely eliminates the magneto
- Easy starting without kickback
- No black box
- Race proven
- Extreme temperature safe
- Idle stabilisation
- Fits under the Vincent's Magneto cover
- The electronics are made in Australia
The kit includes Housing, Classic Twin ignition, Dual output coil (IGC-2012), leads and spark plug caps.
A battery is required to get the best possible results such as easy starting. A 12-volt 4 Ahr battery would be fine – should be about half the size of a house brick.
The Magneto Replacment (MRK-0002) has electronic advance and retard built in. It requires a solid drive gear (no springs and weights) which is not included in the kit.
You can set the timing statically using the built-in LED on the module – it simply requires that you accurately position the engine at the fully advanced crank position for the setup procedure.
Click here for information on our Magneto Replacement including images of the product.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tri-Spark users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.