Payment options, Freight, Currency, Taxes, Insurance
Payment Options - All Prices are in Australian Dollars
- PayPAL - available for all customers
- Credit Card via PayPal on our website or telephone orders
- Bank Transfer or Direct deposit - Australian customers only
- Postal Money order - Australian customers only
- Payment over the counter Commonwealth Bank - Australian customers only
Payment via PayPAL does not require a PayPAL account - you can pay using your credit card without creating an account.
Bank Transfer - our bank account details will show on your invoice after you finish checking out.
Postal money order or over the counter payment at the Commonwealth Bank - please call or email for instructions.
GST and Taxes
Prices on this website do not include the GST (applicable to Australian customers only). The GST amount will be added in the checkout if applicable.
Customs and Duty charges may apply to orders sent outside Australia
Please ensure you are aware of how taxes will be applied by checking with your post office. For International orders we do not charge any customs duties or taxes. If any of these are applicable they will be charged upon delivery by the post office in your country. The applicable charges vary from country to country.
Deliveries to the USA generally do not attract any customs duties or taxes in our experience. This is general advice only.
Delivery and Freight Charges
We generally use Australia post to deliver your order
- Within Australia - express post satchels for overnight delivery to urban centres
- International - Australia Post standard airmail service (generally 1 to 2 weeks to most countries)
Insurance Against loss in transit
- Your order is insured against loss in transit. The cost is included in the freight calculation.
- All prices on this website are in Australian dollars. The amount charged in the checkout will always be in Australian dollars regardless of where you are ordering from. To estimate the exchange rate to your currency you can use websites like www.XE.com. The actual exchange rate for your transaction will be determined by PayPAL at the time of checkout.
Please note: Creating an account and logging into our website is optional. You may ignore references to creating an account in the checkout process.