Now you can replace your old magneto with a modern electronic ignition from Tri-Spark. Suits 3 bolt flange applications such as Lucas magneto K2F, K1F. These magnetos where used on single cylinder Velocette bikes prior to 1969 Please check with us for compatibility.
- No more magneto problems - now you can have all the benefits of electronic ignition
- Fully digital - Extreme spark stability - LED static timing indicator
- No springs or weights - Electronic spark advance - 12 volt operation
- Completely eliminates the magneto
- Easy starting without kickback
- No black box
- Race proven
- Extreme temperature safe
- Idle stabilisation
- The electronics are made in Australia
For single cylinder Velocette bikes the kit includes the Aluminium Housing, Classic Twin ignition, Tri-Spark 12-Volt ignition coil (Lucas Style IGC-1012), HT lead and spark plug cap.
A battery is required to get the best possible results such as easy starting. A 12-volt 4 Ahr battery would be fine – should be about half the size of a house brick.
The Magneto Replacment for Velocette (MRK-0003) has electronic advance and retard built in. It requires a solid drive gear (no springs and weights) which is not included in the kit.
You can set the timing statically using the built-in LED on the module – it simply requires that you accurately position the engine at the fully advanced crank position for the setup procedure.
Only suitable for Velocette bikes converted to a 12-volt system.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tri-Spark users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.